Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Special day tomorrow....


Tomorrow my oldest boy will be 16..I have been sitting here tonight making his birthday card and just thinking back over the past years.. He has been a blessing from the day he was born...always sweet, always gentle and always kind.. He has turned into a fine young man that I am so proud to call "son". I want to post my very favorite picture of him. It was taken when he was just four years old.. to me he looks wise beyond his years in this photo.. Will post his card tomorrow.. after he has seen it!!

8 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Happy Birthday to your son, I hope he is having a wonderful day.

That is such a gorgeous picture, but I wouldn't have guessed it was a 4 year old.

Lisa said...

What a cutie pie. Hope he has a very Happy Birithday!!

Debbie G said...

Happy Birthday Patrick! My what a handsome little fulla!! Hope he has a great day!!

Debbie G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Bday! This pics ALOT cuter than the nose-picker one that I saw on the SS board a year ago ;)

JeanneLee said...

What an adorable picture!
Happy Birthday!

Debby said...

He is a real cutie.Happy Birthday!!

Barbara said...

So sweet, Happy 16.