Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally, a couple of cards



I think we are on our way to wellness! Patrick is still on antibiotics for the next three weeks, and will start physical therapy tomorrow. Hopefully that will help him get to using his arm..William has his wisdom teeth out today.. yukk..Another week of spring break and then I am so ready for everyone to get back to their routines.. they are too!
Had a super surprise the other day.. Got a neat box in the mail from American Crafts. It was full of ribbons, thickers, rub ons, paper and all kinds of goodies.. Used some of them on the flower card. I love the gathered ribbon.. makes great stems and leaves for flowers!

Needed a thank you card for one of Patrick's doctors.. Used the new MME papers. I so appreciated all the well wishes for Patrick... conveyed them all to him!

5 comments:

jan said...

Hi Elaine, so pleased Patrick is well and truly on the mend. What a relief for you all. Great cards again, the flower is so clever, but then what more would we expect from you, clever girl. lol :-)

Debbie G said...

What awesome cards Elaine!! I love the flower one! Glad Patrick is doing much better! Hope you soon get some "alone" time. LOL

Linda M said...

Glad Patrick is doing better! Love these cards, esp. the flower!

Debby said...

So glald to hear Patrick is doing better .Hope you'll have your alone time back and soon.

Lee said...

Elaine, so nice to see you had popped into my blog. I've been following what has been happening to Patrick and I am so happy to hear he is doing so much better.

Your card for Sweet Daisy is precious and as always, I enjoy seeing all of your artistic work.
Lee