Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A little card tonight


Sometimes I don't mind making sympathy cards.. Sometimes I know that the person who died, embraced life and lived it with all the joy they could.. I found this poem and it just seemed to embody my young friends' grandmother.. She told me so many stories about her grandmother and while she was sad she would no longer be able to see her she was grateful that she was able to spend time with her last month and talk about the times they had spent together..she was able to say a final good-bye. and in the end isn't that what we would all like to be able to do? To say a final goodbye..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual, gorgeous Elaine! and I love the sentiment.

Debbie G said...

Love it Elaine!! Gorgeous sentiment too!

Lisa Renéa said...

Beautiful card! Such a heartfelt sentiment.