Thursday, August 9, 2007



Since my muse has been away (visiting who knows who!!) and I have just been purging and organizing, I decided to post some of the cards that I made a while back.. I started these "Life's Simple Pleasures" cards for my parents last summer. I made them file folder style and gave them a box to keep them in. This was the first one. They so enjoy spending time with Patrick that I thought it would be appropriate! Making the cards also made me think about the little pleasures in life that I so often forget to appreciate.
The number two card were some photos from their garden.

2 comments:

Debby said...

These are gorgeous Elaine ,love them especially the picture of Patrick!What a beautiful gift for your parents.

Barbara said...

I remember these, such a wonderful idea.