Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Itty, Bitty little card..


This is a little 3 x 3 card I made for a swap I am in. The image is one I got from my friend Anna, quite awhile ago. She is an amazing card maker.. She always inspired me and I can't wait until she is creating cards again.. She has quite a talent using vintage "things". This image was from an old baby book.
I know it looks fuzzy, but that is because I printed it onto felt. It feels all warm and soft, just like a baby! I used Crate Paper's Busy Bee line for the base and one of the little stamps from Michael's for the sentiment. A small white button finished it off along with the stitching and inking.

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Simply gorgeous Elaine, that image is so soft and beautiful.

Debby said...

Love it Elaine ,it' absolutely adorable.How do you print on felt?Do you need a special printer?

Barbara said...

Beautiful Elaine.

Anonymous said...

This is just so sweet!!
You sure do some amazing things with your felt. :)

Linda

Debbie G said...

So soft and precious Elaine!! I just have to try this felt thing!!

Susan said...

Just like you wanted...a warm and cosy feel to this card. What a great image you selected...just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Selena said...

Elaine these are so adorable! Love how you do the printing on the felt, such a nice touch!

Anonymous said...

Just Love the results of printing on the felt, such a darling image to work with too!
Conniecrafter

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

This is just classic "Elaine"! I love it and such a dear picture it is!