Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day!





I really should be "laboring" at my house.. It needs a good cleaning, but I decided to wait until tomorrow when everyone is gone.. So much easier to clean when there is no one here!!
Haven't gotten much paper crafting done lately, just been making more little booties.. I love them. There is something about holding that finished pair in your hands. Just so sweet.. I have added burb cloths to make a cute ensemble. This little pink and white pair, I decided to line with flannel.. Found some vintage looking pink and green flower flannel at Joannes. The blue pair I lined with yellow and blue dot flannel, then found some adorable pooh flannel. I have at least ten pairs cut out!! Ok, enough of booties..

9 comments:

Debby said...

Elaine ,thses white booties with the flowers are absolutely adorable and so are the Pooh ones!!!

Lisa said...

Well, as much as I love these gorgeous little booties, I do hope you don't give up paper!!!

Unknown said...

Elaine, I think the shoes are ADORABLE! I don't see a thing wrong with them. The reason mine looked fuller is because they were filled with FiberFil to make them hold their shape. I also put interfacing on the liner fabric, which makes the shoes a bit stiffer. Maybe that's it? Regardless, I love these!!!

Anne said...

These are just the cutest little things I have seen all week! Aren't they just adorable!

mnhyrkas said...

This are just adorable! I love how each time you've made them the details are just getting better and better- lined, embellished, etc. WOW!

Lisa Renéa said...

Elaine, these are fabulous!
Each one unique and downright adorable!! Thanks for sharing! Love your blog too, girlie!

liannallama said...

Those are absolutely adorable! What a wonderful gift these will be!

Linda M said...

Oh, they are so precious! I love the two-color blue ones and the ones with beads for girls. Where did you get the pattern? I'd liek to try these!

Susan said...

Adorable...you always have been one to totally capture the miracle of babies.